Re: Something pushed out my Blackdown j2re1.3

> Steinar Bang <sb@dod.no> wrote:

>> I tried
>> 	apt-get update
>> 	apt-get dist-upgrade
>> on my Intel PIII testing system yesterday, and something seems to
>> have pushed out Blackdown j2re1.3, and tries to install jre1.1
>> instead.

> Replace this line in your sources.list:

> # Unofficial Java2 for woody
> deb ftp://ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/linux/java/debian/ woody main non-free

Thanx!  Adding a "main" section to the apt line removed the
confusion.  After doing an update I tried
	apt-get --dry-run dist-upgrade
and it listed the following new packages it would like to install:
  j2re1.3 j2se-common jre1.1

However the actual dist-upgrade fails because it can't find the .deb
files.

When looking at the Blackdown site with ncftp, I find the directories
expected by apt, but the directories are empty, ie. no .deb files.