From: Greg Wilkins <gregw@mortbay.com>
Subject: dummy java2-runtime in sid?
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 16:20:11 +0100

      junit: Depends: java2-runtime but it is not installable or
                      j2re1.3 but it is not installable
    E: Sorry, broken packages

j2re1.3 is provided by blackdown's jre or jdk package. Could you install it?

And junit can be used with other vm like kaffe though that not support
swing, so I'll change depends field.

regards,

Takashi Okamoto

--
Greg Wilkins<gregw@mortbay.com>          GB  Phone: +44-(0)7092063462
Mort Bay Consulting Australia and UK.    Mbl Phone: +61-(0)4 17786631