Packaging the Jetty WWW server?

Hi,

Are there any Debian java developers interested in helping me package
the Jetty WWW Server and Servlet container?

Jetty is 100% java and has it's own HTTP/1.1 www server, so it does
not need apache etc.  While I know the basics of making a deb are
simple - I don't know what layout to use to avoid clashing with
apache and tomcat installations.

I'm the prime developer of Jetty, so I'm happy to change it as required
to make life easy.

Jetty is also now the default server in JBoss and I really think there
needs to be a JBoss deb package.  I know the JBoss guys have resisted
changing their structure for debian, but once I know the ropes - we may
be able to gently move it in the right direction.

cheers

--
Greg Wilkins<gregw@mortbay.com>          GB  Phone: +44-(0)7092063462
Mort Bay Consulting Australia and UK.    Mbl Phone: +61-(0)4 17786631