Re: Experimental Tomcat 4.0.2 package

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:

(java.lang.RuntimePermission accessClassInPackage.sun.tools.util)

I guess you are using -0.6 with an enabled security manager?

I just removed all in /var/cache/tomcat4 and tried 0.6 and it worked
fine on my system (i386, Blackdown JDK 1.3.1 and Sun JDK 1.4). Which
JDK are you using? Please note that all versions up to 0.6 have a bug
in /etc/init.d/tomcat4 - it reads /etc/default/tomcat instead of
/etc/default/tomcat4 for possible JAVA_HOME directories. I have just
uploaded 0.7 which fixes this problem.

--
Stefan Gybas