Re: Tomcat 4.0.1 in Debian?

Stefan Gybas <gybas@trustsec.de> wrote:

> Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
>
> > Is  it possible  to  make  kind of  installer  packages for  these
> > dependencies? Like the realplayer package or else.
>
> Yes, sure it is. The ftp  admins might even allow a real package for
> non-free but nobody has volunteered yet.

It is possible to make a non-free package for jndi and so?

Well, Stefan, I  won't bother you with simple  package questions, I've
just subscribe to  some Debian-dev mailing lists and  I am reading how
to  make a  package. So  I'll try  to make  some packages  to  make it
possible to have a Tomcat 4.0.1 package.

-- Arnaud
http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/