Re: Tomcat 4.0.1 in Debian?

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Stefan Gybas wrote:

> Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
>
> > Is  it  possible  to  make   kind  of  installer  packages  for  these
> > dependencies? Like the realplayer package or else.
>

> Yes, sure it is. The ftp admins might even allow a real package for
> non-free but nobody has volunteered yet.

Consider this me volunteering.

I need some of these same debs for jboss.  I even already have debs locally,
and uploaded to our local mirror.

I just now need to make installer wrappers around those.  I was thinking of
doing it generically, so all such similiar java/jar packages could be made
into installers.