Re: JInternalFrame setDefaultCloseOperation

On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 06:10:15PM -0500, Matt Fair wrote:
> Hello,

Hi

I think you have posted this to the wrong place. This mailinglist
is for discussing general java issues.

If this is a bug I suggest that you file it to the correct package.

If any of us should be able to answer questions like this you have
to provide us with:

* What software you are using (all important ones).
* What libraries and similar things.
* What version.
* What you want to accomplish.
* What is wrong.

But probably you have just posted to the wrong place. :)

Regards,

// Ola