Re: Quitting debian-java

And I'm guessing this guy(you, Alex) thought java.security only apply to web
application.

On the contrary, you can lift many of the security measure in writing
web-based applets as the browser VM already restrict a lot of
local/remote access.

I just wrote a small database front end without java.security because
this applet will only access the database reside in its server. If you
don't understand what I mean RTFM. The java api doc is very complete and
easy to read, even for 'guy' like you.

Alan.