Re: Java 1.2 & 1.3 'in' testing

Juergen Kreileder wrote:

The basic answer[1] is yes, the packages can go into Debian non-free.
I just want to have an amendment to the license which explicitly says
that it's legal, it might take a few days more to get this done.

So how do we go on?  Stephen, you're a Debian developer and a
Blackdown member, do you want to take this?

        Juergen

Footnotes: [1] There's one restriction: If somebody wants to distribute the
    packages on CD he has to ask Sun/Blackdown for permission.

Great news.
What about extensions that you are porting?

btw. are you licensing (plans to license) java webstart?

slu