Re: Getting ant and kaffe to play nice

* Aaron Brashears <gila@gila.org> [001101 23:46]:
> org.apache.xerces.validators.datatype.InvalidDatatypeFacetException: [exception was kaffe.util.SupportDisabled: GNU gmp was not found by Kaffe configure script]

I haven't used Kaffe in a year or so. That won't stop me from guessing! :)

Try rebuilding Kaffe after installing GNU gmp. Debian has some gmp
packages available, or you can download it from prep.ai.mit.edu.

sarnold@amidala:/tmp$ apt-cache search GMP
pike-gmp - Gmp module for Pike
libgmp3-dev - Multiprecision arithmetic library developers tools.
gmp1-dev - Multiprecision arithmetic library, version 1, developers
tools.
gmp - Multiprecision arithmetic library
libgmp2 - Multiprecision arithmetic library
libgmp3 - Multiprecision arithmetic library
gmp1 - Multiprecision arithmetic library, version 1
gmp3 - A graphical frontend to mpg123 (plays MP3 audio files)
libgmp2-dev - Multiprecision arithmetic library developers tools.

I'm not sure which one of these would work best, but I would guess
libgmp3-dev would do a fair job -- being a -dev, it will have some
sources handy for the Kaffe build to use. <shrug> It's only a guess.

HTH

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all really
impressed down here, I can tell you.''