Re: Please help: JServ logging not solved yet

Hello Andreas,

I am sorry, I don't run java servlets, nor do I know where to start. Nor
do I know the answer to your question.

But, I can ask a question: rather than depend upon System.out and
System.err, why not open a brand new file, say /tmp/debugger, and send
all your debugging there? If you just need the debugging while writing
your servlets, this might be plenty. If you need the debugging available
(or general logging) in the finished product, then perhaps this is not
enough, and hopefully a good book on java servlets would have the
answer. :)

Best of luck

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [000412 01:47]:

Hate spam? See http://maps.vix.com/rbl/ for help