JBuilder3 Foundation (Re: FAQ-java draft)

On Sat, Feb 19, 2000 at 09:49, Dale E. Martin wrote:

> Remco van 't Veer <rwvtveer@xs4all.nl> writes:
>
> > * jbuilder3
> >   A java IDE from Inprise (written in java)
> >   <ftp://ftp.inprise.com/pub/jbuilder/jb3foundation/sol_linux/>.
> >   Works well.
>
> OK, so when I try to install jbuilder it just hangs forever.  Anyone
> else have this problem?  I'm pointing it at my JVM.  "strace" shows it
> going into a "wait" and never coming back.  My JVM is jdk-1.2.2 SE.

It works for me on both SE from Sun and RC4 from Blackdown.  SE is a
little bit faster but doesn't fully draw windows until I move them a
bit.  RC4 shows no problems.

I am using a weekly updated potato.

--
grenade CP86 SIGINT Beatrix Roel van Duin kibo Northold CRI SDI
CNT-FAI inkijk IRT SARIN FSF genetic arrangements assassination