Re: kaffe orphaned? (thought from outside..)

Ean, Staphane... I think I understand how each of you two feel; however,
I would like to remind you guys that this whole thing is supposed to be
fun.  :) This is sort of degenerating into a bit of a flame war; perhaps
before responding to future messages (including this one? :) take a few
minutes to remind yourself why you are contributing to Free software to
begin with.  Debian is a hell of an OS, thanks to wonderful work, and
lots of disagreements over time. Please don't get soured on your work
here due to a difference in opinions.

It might serve everyone's interests more to argue over the technical
merit of each proposal.

I want to thank you guys, for making debian a system that I want to
develop my Java code under. It is real pleasure to code on Debian -- and
it is due in large part to your hard work.

Thanks. :)