Re: Editor for the Java policy (Was: RFC: An alternative to /usr/share/java/repository

On Mon, Nov 08, 1999 at 02:57:39PM +0100, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> Any volunteer to serve as the editor? It means writing the policy (not a lot of characters/lines but every word has to be carefully choosen), merging patches, patching the packages to test if the policy is realistic, sending bug reports to the maintainers to ask them to comply, helping them if they experience trouble, etc.

I personally don't have any problem with you acting as editor. The
only thing that matters to me is that we have a workable policy that
is worth implementing. If you are strapped for time or are simply less
interested then maybe we should look to somebody else. Otherwise, it
is clear that you are energetic about the concept and that is a great
way to start.

Ean Schuessler                   An oderless programmer work-a-like
Novare International Inc.                     Silent and motionless
--- Some or all of the above signature may be a joke