Re: RFC: An alternative to /usr/share/java/repository

On Sun, Nov 07, 1999 at 03:30:07PM +0100, Stefan Gybas wrote:
> While we are at it: I already expressed my dislike for the naming scheme
> in the policy (lib-X-java) which is taken from C libraries. I propose to
> use the scheme from Phyton instead (java-X). What do other people think
> about this?

Stefan, I thought the plan was to rename all the python modules to match the
perl names? (Sorry, I can't remember which mailing list it was on, nor who
sent it, nor even how long ago -- within the last four months, probably
about three months ago..)

Hate spam? See http://maps.vix.com/rbl/ for help
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into
your ~/.signature to help me spread!