Re: Hurd and Java[FW]

I'm interested in this but have simply not had time to get a HURD machine
rolling. I would be willing to set up a dedicated machine for HURD
development here at Novare if someone can help me get through the install
and setup. Perhaps we can do something with a serial-console dual boot
system. Does GRUB do serial console? I can get Debian installed easily
enough, HURD sounded more difficult.

On Fri, Nov 05, 1999 at 08:32:12AM -0700, Jim Franklin wrote:

> Nic Ferrier wrote:
> >
> > Does the Hurd support Java yet?
>
> It's the other way round: Does any Java Interpreter does support the
> Hurd?
> I don't know.
>
> > via Kaffe?
>
> I suggest get the source and try it out, then let us know.
>
> Thanks,
> Marcus

Ean Schuessler                Director of Strategic Weapons Systems
Novare International Inc.        A Devices that Kill People company
*** WARNING: This signature may contain jokes.