kaffe status update

You may be wondering why I haven't uploaded a .deb of the latest kaffe.
1.0.5 has introduced a bunch of new code and includes the ability to use
native threads as well as a much improved jit compiler. Unfortunatly,
stability is just not as good as 1.0b4 was. So, I am working with Tim W.
to see if we can get things stabalized for the freeze. I am guessing that
native threads are not going to make it in because they really need to be
done as a seperate package.

Just in case you are wondering,

Ean Schuessler                Director of Strategic Weapons Systems
Novare International Inc.        A Devices that Kill People company
--- Some or all of the above signature may be a joke