Re: NEC Pc9821 LS 150 need help very badly

Thanks Adrien, but I'm not that wet behind the ears too not know how to get into A bios. This is no ordinary laptop..it's pc98 arch fully in japanese. The keyboard has a few extra keys than a querty board plus english alpha-num on the keys as well as Japanese. I have FreeBsd on other boxes, but the PC98 Japanese Woody install is different from the i386 install menu. FreeBsd 5.3 isn't currently available for pc98 as far as I know. Can anyone help me with this quagmire I'm in???
A healthy diet  includes Linux, Linux, and more Linux.