Re: uim-fep

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki wrote:

> Adding a following line to your ~/.uim will enable you to
> switch direct input mode by Control+l.
>
> (define-key anthy-latin-key? '("<Control>l" generic-off-key?))

Thanks very much! That did it. I did not have a ~/.uim file, but I
made one with your line in it, and it works. どうも有難う.

In fact I set control-j as the "off" key so the same key works for
"on" and "off" (but if a program needs control-j for itself it is
better to make the "on" and "off" keys different of course).

Regards, Jan