Re: インストールの途中でループ状態になるについて

Hi.

In <[🔎] 20010103234022H.ishikawa@linux.or.jp>,
  on Wed, 03 Jan 2001 23:40:21 +0900,
 ISHIKAWA Mutsumi <ishikawa@linux.or.jp> wrote:

>  I think you are nataive Japanese, Kiyomi.
>  If so we recommend you to use English on this ML.

Or subscribe debian-users@debian.or.jp and use it for communication
in Japanese.  Even if you are not native Japanese, you may wish to
join that list, since there may be more people who can use Japanese
there.  (On the other hand, English (or other non-Japanese) posts on
that list may not be followed well, since many people on that list
could/would not read mails in foreign language.)

If you read the page at "http://www.debian.org/contact.ja.html";,