Re: インストールの途中でループ状態になるについて

>>>>> In <[🔎] 20010103224943.5EC0.LINUX@wgy-jp.com>
>>>>>	Kiyomi Takeuchi <linux@wgy-jp.com> wrote:
>> 竹内@linuxです。

 I'll say again.

 I think you are nataive Japanese, Kiyomi.
 If so we recommend you to use English on this ML.

-----
debian-japanese

This list discusses on Japanese Debian system, for example, how to use Japanese on
Debian system, and how to integrate Debian JP Packages into Debian in mainly English.
However, we encourage for non native Japanese to write Japanese mail on this list. For
native Japanese, Debian JP Project provides several mailing-list discussing on Debian
system in Japanese. See http://www.debian.or.jp/MailingList.html
Moderated: no     Subscription: open
-----

--