Re: mutt, xemacs, and kterm

Josh Huber:
> My only problem with kterm is that I can't seem to get the home/end
> keys working. What's interesting is this... home and end both produce
> ^[[ (using control-V<End>) while in xterm I get ^[[H for home and ^[[F
> for end.  It's interesting to note that home/end don't work in xterm
> either though. (for mutt anyway)  Any thoughts on this one?

I don't know the reason but recommend modifying the translation table
in X resource. for example,

kterm -xrm '*VT100.Translations:#override None<Key>Home:string("ls\n")\nNone<Key>End:string("ls\n") '

I wonder the kterm is based upon the xterm in *X11R6.1*. There maybe a
differnce in xterms between R6.1 and current R6.3 about key
translations.

Junjiro Okajima