Re: ora solare Greenwich

Il 21/07/20 11:06, Luca Costantino ha scritto:

Anthony Fok <foka@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca  <mailto:foka@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>> writes:
On 1 Jan 1998, William R Ward wrote:
> Until I upgraded to hamm, I could use /sbin/clock to set and view the
> CMOS clock.  That program is gone now!  Did something else replace it?

Yes!  :-)  /sbin/hwclock is the new program that replaces the obsolete
/sbin/clock.  The syntax is different too, so make sure you read the
manpage.  :)

Thanks!  Actually the manpage says it has the same options for
backwards compatibility; just the same, I used the new -- options.  I
run a cron job that grabs the date from my net gateway nightly and
then stores that in the hardware clock.

Luca :)

Buon giorno Lista,
Ora cosi sembra che funziona:
/sbin/hwclock -wu

Il nuovo comando è hwclock. Ma i parametri sono gli stessi ?
Errori non ne da più.

Nel man hwclock dice che:
-w, --systohc
Set the Hardware Clock from the System Clock, and update the timestamps in /etc/adjtime. With the --update-drift option also (re)calculate the drift factor. Try it without the option if
              --systohc fails.  See --update-drift below.

-u, --utc
              Indicate which timescale the Hardware Clock is set to.
The Hardware Clock may be configured to use either the UTC or the local timescale, but nothing in the clock itself says which alternative is being used. The --localtime or --utc options give this information to the hwclock command. If you specify the wrong one (or specify neither and take a wrong default), both setting and reading the Hardware Clock will be incorrect.

Grazie
Saluti

Il giorno mar 21 lug 2020 alle ore 10:57 Portobello <c.portobello@fastwebnet.it <mailto:c.portobello@fastwebnet.it>> ha scritto:

    Il 21/07/20 10:18, Luca Costantino ha scritto:
     > apt-get install apt-file
     > apt update
     > apt-file search bin/clock
     >
     > Luca

    Buon giorno Lista,
    Ho provato a cercare :
    apt-file search bin/clock
    hxtools: /usr/bin/clock_info
    iputils-clockdiff: /usr/bin/clockdiff

    Sembra che clock sia contenuto in questi due pacchetti, li ho
    installati
    tutti e due.
    Ma per ora il risultato non cambia, da sempre errore.
    clock -wu
    -bash: clock: comando non trovato

    /sbin/clock -wu
    -bash: /sbin/clock: File o directory non esistente

    Grazie
    Saluti

    http://www.pluto.it/sites/default/files/journal/pj9806/dataora.html