Re: Server casalingo

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 10:10:27AM +0100, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> ti permette l'accesso a server spento tramite
> la Intel AMT, che, per fortuna, viene aggiornata con ogni nuova
> versione del BIOS.

Per fortuna c'è qualcuno che sta lavorando alla rimozione del ME;

"Intel & ME, and why we should get rid of ME"
https://www.fsf.org/blogs/licensing/intel-me-and-why-we-should-get-rid-of-me

"Intel: Flaws in Management Engine leaves millions of devices vulnerable"
https://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3021663/intel-flaws-in-management-engine-leaves-millions-of-devices-vulnerable

"Intel Didn't Heed Security Experts Warnings About ME"
http://www.itprotoday.com/security/intel-didnt-heed-security-experts-warnings-about-me

"Google Working To Remove MINIX-Based ME From Intel Platforms"
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/google-removing-minix-management-engine-intel,35876.html

"The Truth About the Intel’s Hidden Minix OS and Security Concerns"
https://itsfoss.com/fact-intel-minix-case/

> Ciao,
> Giuseppe

Ciao