Re: Milano - ISP?

I would ask Telecom Italia, which has already built the ipv6 support
even for home users but cannot atm sell wholesale fibre, afaik.
Other options I would leave to you: NGI Eolo or BT Italia.
If fiber and ipv6 are mandatory for his requirements, i suggest your
uncle to ask a telco factory for business, searching for "telefonia"
vendors on the yellow pages (Pagine Gialle).