Debian-announcing final [f]ree Live! seminar

NOTE: DO NOT reply to this email address (from which this email came) It is not monitored by humans...

If you want to, you must unsubscribe FROM THE EMAIL ADDRESS you want to have removed!

[see instructions at end of email-but whatever you do, don't read this email first;-)]

September 23, 2007

Hi Debian!

Sorry for the extra email this week, but I wanted to make sure you

and everyone on our list of Brain Apples subscribers had the chance

to register for our FINAL [f]ree Live! On-the-Internet Seminar for

this year!

We will no longer have the time to do these seminars until well into

2008.  So you don't want to miss this last opportunity.

1.  On Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 8:00 PM EDT (New York City time)

We will be having our FINAL Live! Internet Seminar in our series of

[f]ree 1 hour Live! Online Video Seminars entitled,

"How You Can Use Revolutionary Brain Research Discoveries

to Reach Permanent Levels of Self-Motivation and

Higher Achievements.”

HERE is a part of what we will cover Tuesday:

A. The 3 MOST IMPORTANT recent Revolutionary brain research

discoveries that you need to know about to create a lifetime

of greater achievements.

B. Is it TRUE that over 90% of ALL Self-Help Programs DO NOT HELP?

    The Scientific Evidence and what YOU can do about it besides stop

    WASTING YOUR $Money$!!

C. The ONLY EFFECTIVE Weight Lose and Weight Management System

    That is GUARANTEED to work for you!

Brain Scientists have made revolutionary discoveries, all in just

the last few years as to how the human brain functions

at the highest levels.

In fact, 99% of everything scientists now know about the brain,

has been discovered in just the last 9 years!

After reading, reviewing, and analyzing over 75,000 pages of

brain research from the last 7 years, I have discovered

neuroscience-based skills and techniques that can help you

produce a lifetime of higher achievements, and tools to take

your success to the highest level.  Its not smoke & mirrors

and its not easy.  But the results and rewards can

be life-changing.

If you want to find out more, or are just curious, join us Tuesday,

Sept 25th  for 1 hour-8:00 PM Eastern USA(New York) Time (EDT).

(Convert this to your time-zone at http://timeanddate.com  )

But seats in our Video auditorium are limited to 300, so register

right away!

There is no phone call to make. No long distance charges.

Its live on your computer.  Just turn your speakers up and

watch and learn. [NOTE: THE LIVE! BROADCAST IS BEST

SEEN ON DSL OR CABLE AND YOU MUST BE ON INTERNET

EXPLORER (It will not play yet on Mozilla Firefox)]

You can register for this On-The-Internet Event easily.  Since there

is no charge, simply send a blank email to me with the subject line

"I'll Be There!" to doug@brainapples.com .  We will save you a seat!

If you already registered on our website shopping cart, your seat is

already reserved!  You don't need to send an email.

AND Tuesday at 8:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time

grab some note paper and a pen!

Go to this website link:  http://vmdirect.com/dougbench    and:

1. Click on the American flag (or the flag of your country if its

showing)

2. Then click on the link "My Live Webcasts"

3. Then click on the green arrow button when we go LIVE!

at exactly 9:00 AM  EDT

4.  Take notes and ENJOY!

NOTE:  THIS IS OUR FINAL [F]REE BROADCAST OF THIS YEAR!

SO THERE "MAY" BE A SURPRISE SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT...

DON'T MISS IT!

If you want, you can go there now and check it out.  We have

pre-recorded shows there now ready for you.  One is our first Live!

seminar and the other is Brain Apples News-n-Tools Issue #7.

Check 'em out!

Join Us Tuesday!  Its phree.  You have nothing to lose but

procrastination and Other negative, hold-you-back habits.

There is no phone call to make. No long distance charges.

Its live on your computer.  Just turn your speakers up and

watch and learn. [NOTE: THE LIVE! BROADCAST IS BEST

SEEN ON DSL OR CABLE AND YOU MUST BE ON INTERNET

EXPLORER (It will not play yet on Mozilla Firefox)]

But remember seats are limited!  REGISTER NOW and join us tonight!

Simply send a blank email to me with the subject line "I'll Be There!"

to doug@brainapples.com .  We will save you a seat!

(If you want to learn more about the VMDirect Video software,

fill out the "contact me" form on our VM Direct website.)

"SEE" you real soon!

If we can help in any way, just holler.

Knowledge is Light!  Absorb all that you can.

Live to Learn!

BRAIN APPLES is here! (It'll change your life)

Best Regards,

Doug

Doug Bench, MS JD AAAS

Science for Success Systems and The Brain Apples Academy

www.scienceforsuccess.com

www.brainapples.com

Using Revolutionary Neuroscience Research Discoveries to Teach You

the Science of Permanent Self-Motivation and Advanced Achievement.

"We Aim To Be The Last Motivation-Achievement Training You'll Ever Need."

P O Box  G

Possibility Pastures

McIntosh, FL 32664

mailto:doug@scienceforsuccess.com

352 562-5703 (do not call during the Live! Broadcast)

To be removed from the brain apples academy alumni list or if you no

longer Want to learn brain science techniques to advance your

achievement levels, send a blank email with the subject line

"No More" (or "change my info") to doug@brainapples.com

But why would you want to un-sub?  This brain science information

is fantastic!