A trader walks into a bar...

Hi Debian,

Thought I'd share this one with you...

A trader walks into a bar looking really down, sits down
and orders a beer.  He chugs it down and asks the bartender
for another.

As soon as he gets that one, he chugs it down too and asks
for a third.

The bartender asks him what's up as he sets the third glass
down, and the guy says to him, "I did it again today.  I
just don't know what's wrong!"

"What are you talking about?" asks the bartender.

"Well I just keep shooting myself in the foot, and I can't
figure out why I keep doing it and how to stop.  This is
really aggravating!

"You see, I'm a futures and Forex trader and I keep staying
my trades too long and giving back all my profits.  Either
that or I'll pull my stops hoping that the market will turn.

"It seems like every time I start getting my account ahead,
I do something stupid and wind up taking three steps back."

The bartender leans over and says, "You need to talk to
that guy at that table over there.  He's a trader too and
he's in here regularly having a grand old time."

The guy looks over and sees the other trader laughing and
making toasts with his friends, having a much better time
than him, so he heads on over to the table.

"Hi. The bartender said you're a trader too, and that I
should talk to you.  How is it you're always partying?  I
seem to be drowning my trading sorrows most of the time.
What's your secret?"

"Sit down and join us." says the happy trader.

"I've seen you over there, and I used to be on that same
bar stool doing the same thing, wondering how to turn it
around and beating myself up at the same time.  You see,
here's the thing.  You're probably a decent trader, but
every now and then your emotions will kind of take over,
and you wind up doing something that you know you shouldn't
do but you do it anyway.  Am I right?"

"Yeah, but how do you get a handle on it?  That's what I
want to know.  Staying disciplined is a whole lot easier
said that done!"

"It is when you try to fight your emotions. I used to try
to ignore them, suppress them or just forcibly control
them too.  Doesn't work.

"We're human beings, man!  Our feelings are part of who we
are!  Once you start trading WITH your emotions, you'll
find that they can actually help you trade BETTER than
before."

"Okay, so how do you do that?"

"First thing you need to do is quit trying to do it on your
own.  It's next to impossible to pull yourself out of a
tough spot."

"I was pretty lucky.  A good friend of mine recommended that
I check out The Trader's Guide to Emotional Management
and it was the best thing I ever did.  My profitability
went up immediately and now I'm partying instead of
pouting.  And, I feel a whole lot better about myself, too.

"After all, trading really isn't that difficult IF you can
keep your head on straight and avoid trashing your
account."

"So where can I get this Trader's Guide to Emotional
Management?"

"It's on the internet.  Just go to

http://www.insideouttrading.com/tgem/

"Check it out.  You'll be over here having fun with us from
now on!"

"Thanks!  I'm heading home right now to do just that!  I'm
definitely ready for a change.  What was the site again?"

http://www.insideouttrading.com/tgem/

"Cool!  Welcome to the group!  See you here tomorrow!"

Cheers

Brian

P.S.  Forward this to your friends!  It will bring you good luck, seriously!
The concept of Karma is real and if your friend benefits, then that's good
Karma and will come back to you!

New Ireland Ventures LLC

314 Loggerhead Drive
Columbia, SC
29229
US

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1009961757&ARID=239624

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1009961757