Re: Non riesco a scaricare la distribuzione testing su DVD

> On 30 Aug 2004, 12:41, Luca <mix32_@virgilio.it> wrote:
>
> Salve. Ieri ho iniziato a scaricare la distribuzione testing su DVD tramite
> jigdo, ma non riesco a scaricare più di 1000 pacchetti. Ho provato diversi
> mirrors, ma sembra che nessuno abbia più questi files. Non è che nel

Forse ho capito dov'è il problema... se sei sotto windows devi usare la
versione 0.7.1a di jigdo, se no il DVD non te lo fa...

6.7. Can I use jigdo to download images for DVD?

Absolutely; the process is identical to downloading CD images. The only
thing you need to do differently is to download the .jigdo and
.template files for DVDs instead of CDs. You can find the DVD .jigdo
and .template files at http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/.

On Linux, you need kernel 2.4 or later to create DVD-sized files.

Under MS Windows, you need to use jigdo-win-0.7.1a (released 21 July
2004) or later to create DVD-sized images. This is because of a bug in
the large file support of Mingw32, the compiler used to create the MS
Windows executables. The bug got fixed on this date, and
jigdo-win-0.7.1a was released.

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Debian-Jigdo/faq.html#DVDSIZEDIMAGES

--
 <@,@>  Il corpo del povero cadrebbe subito in pezzi
 [`-']  se non fosse legato ben stretto dal filo dei sogni