Re: Due Domande

>allora innanzitutto prova con questo nameserver >209.73.164.76

Non lo pinga.

>per la prima domanda
>cancella il sources e invece di apt-cdrom -d /cdrom >inserisci il cd nel
lettore
>e dagli apt-cdrom add e dopo che te lo chiede premi >invio se la vede tutto
lui
>al limite postami l'output del comando xvedere se ci >sono errori...

>ridagli apt-get update... e infine fai apt-cache search >gnome* per cercare
il pacchetto
>e postami l'output

fatto, niente errori. Allego l'output

>ciao
>Dario

emanuele
On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:13:52 +0100
"Emanuele" <socamela@katamail.com> wrote:

> Non riesco a pingare nessuno ip, neanche i dns di tin o roba varia.
> in resolv.conf ho messo i dns del mio provaider cosi:
> nameserver 212.216.172.62...
>
> Per la prima domanda:
> Ho dato
>
> apt-cdrom -d /cdrom
> apt-get udpate
>
> Errori non ne da. Se provo ad installare un singolo pacchetto non mi fa
> problemi....
>
> dove erro?

gsnes9x - GNOME front-end for snes9x
libatspi1.0-0 - C binding libraries of at-spi for GNOME Accessibility
at-spi - Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface
libatspi-dev - Development files of at-spi for GNOME Accessibility
anjuta - A GNOME development IDE, for C/C++
abicheck - binary compatibility checking tool
aewm++ - minimal window manager written in C++
libgtk1.2 - The GIMP Toolkit set of widgets for X
libgtk1.2-common - Common files for the GTK+ library
libart2 - The GNOME canvas widget - runtime files
libgnome32 - The GNOME libraries
gnome-libs-data - Data for GNOME libraries
gnome-bin - Miscellaneous binaries used by GNOME
libgnomesupport0 - The GNOME libraries (Support libraries)
libgnomeui32 - The GNOME libraries (User Interface)
libgnorba27 - GNOME CORBA services
libgnorbagtk0 - GNOME CORBA services (Gtk bindings)
libgtkxmhtml1 - The GNOME gtkxmhtml (HTML) widget
libzvt2 - The GNOME zvt (zterm) widget
libart-dev - The GNOME canvas widget - development files
libgnorba-dev - GNOME CORBA services -- development package
libgnome-dev - The GNOME libraries -- development package
libzvt-dev - The GNOME zvt (zterm) widget -- development package
libgtkxmhtml-dev - The GNOME gtkxmhtml (HTML) widget -- development package
gnome-dev-doc - GNOME developers documentation
libglib2.0-0 - The GLib library of C routines
libglib2.0-data - Common files for GLib library
libglib2.0-dev - Development files for the GLib library
libglib2.0-doc - Documentation files for the GLib library
libglib2.0-dbg - The GLib libraries and debugging symbols
libgconf2-4 - GNOME configuration database system libraries (for GNOME2)
gconf2 - GNOME configuration database system. (daemon and tools, for GNOME2)
libgconf2-dev - GNOME configuration database system development files. (for GNOME2)
libgnomevfs2-0 - The GNOME virtual file-system libraries (for GNOME2)
libgnomevfs2-common - The GNOME virtual file-system library common files (for GNOME2)
libgnomevfs2-dev - The GNOME virtual file-system development files (for GNOME2)
gnome-mime-data - base MIME and Application database for GNOME.
libgail-common - GNOME Accessibility Implementation Library -- common modules
libgail17 - GNOME Accessibility Implementation Library -- the shared libraries
libgail-dev - GNOME Accessibility Implementation Library -- development files
libgnome-desktop-2 - Utility library for loading .desktop files - runtime files
gnome-desktop-data - Common files for GNOME 2 desktop apps
gnome-about - The GNOME about box
libgnome-desktop-dev - Utility library for loading .desktop files - development files
libpanel-applet2-0 - Library for GNOME 2 Panel applets
gnome-panel - Launch and/or dock GNOME 2 applications
gnome-panel-data - Common files for GNOME 2 panel
libpanel-applet2-dev - Library for GNOME 2 Panel applets - Development files
gnome-sudo - GUI frontend to sudo
gnome-tasksel - GNOME interface to Debian tasks
libgdk-pixbuf-gnome2 - The GNOME1 Canvas pixbuf library
libgdk-pixbuf-gnome-dev - The GNOME1 GdkPixBuf library - development files
libgal23 - G App Libs (run time library)
libgal-data - G App Libs (data files)
libgal-dev - G App Libs (development files)
libgnomeprint15 - The GNOME Print architecture - runtime library
libgnomeprint-data - The GNOME Print architecture - data files
libgnomeprint-bin - The GNOME Print architecture - binary files
libgnomeprint-dev - The GNOME Print architecture - development files
libgconf11 - GNOME configuration database system libraries
gconf - GNOME configuration database system. (daemon and tools)
libgconf-dev - GNOME configuration database system development files.
libgtksourceview1.0-0 - Shared libraries for the GTK+ syntax highlighting widget
libgtksourceview-common - Common files for the GTK+ syntax highlighting widget
gnome-admin - Gnome Admin Utilities (gulp)
gnome-core - Common files for GNOME core apps
gnome-help - GNOME help browser
libpanel-applet0 - Library for GNOME Panel applets
gnome-help-data - GNOME help browser data
libpanel-applet-dev - Library for GNOME Panel applets - Development
libobgnome0 - Objective-C - GNOME bindings
libobgtk1 - Objective-C - GTK+ bindings
libobgtk-dev - Objective-C - GTK+ bindings -- development package
gnome-applets - Various applets for GNOME 2 panel
gnome-session - The GNOME 2 Session Manager
gnome-audio - Audio files for Gnome
gnome-media - Gnome Media Utilities (gmix, gtcd)
gnome-terminal - The GNOME 2 terminal emulator application
gnome-doc-tools - Tools, stylesheets and DTDs for GNOME.
gnome-utils - GNOME desktop utilities
gnome-icon-theme - GNOME Desktop icon theme
gnome-vfs-extras2 - gnome-vfs modules, includes SMB and Rio500 support
libguppi16 - GNOME graph and plot component
gdm - GNOME Display Manager
grip - GNOME-based CD-player/ripper/encoder
gpdf - Portable Document Format (PDF) viewer
libgnome-vfs-common - The GNOME virtual file-system libraries common files
libgnome-vfs0 - The GNOME virtual file-system libraries
gnome-vfs-extfs - The GNOME virtual file-system extra fs scripts for GMC.
libgnome-vfs-dev - Libraries and include files for developing GNOME VFS applications
gnumeric - A GNOME spreadsheet application
gnumeric-doc - Documentation for Gnumeric, the GNOME spreadsheet application
gnome-themes-common - GNOME 2 Desktop themes - common files
gnome-themes - GNOME 2 Desktop themes
gtk2-engines-mist - A flat theme for GTK+ 2.x
gnome-accessibility-themes - GNOME 2 accessibility themes
gnome2-user-guide - GNOME 2 User's Guide
gnome-gv - GNOME PostScript viewer
gaim - GPL multi-protocol instant messenger client
gnome-system-monitor - Process viewer and system resource monitor for GNOME 2
gkrellm - Multiple stacked system monitors: 1 process [client]
libgal2.0-common - G App Libs (common files)
libgal2.0-5 - G App Libs (run time library)
libgal2.0-dev - G App Libs (development files)
gnome-common - common scripts and macros to develop with GNOME or GNOME 2.0
glade-common - Common files for GTK+ User Interface Builder
glade - GTK+ User Interface Builder
glade-gnome - GTK+ User Interface Builder (with GNOME support)
glade-doc - Documentation for GTK+ User Interface Builder
gnome-games - games for the GNOME desktop
gnome-themes-extras - various themes for the GNOME 2 desktop
gtk2-engines-industrial - Flat-looking GTK+ 2.x engine from Ximian
gnomemeeting - H323 Compatible Netmeeting clone for the Gnome Desktop and KDE3
gnomeicu - Gnome instant messaging software compatible with ICQ
libgnomedb0 - frontend to the GDA architecture for GNOME -- runtime libraries
libgnomedb0-common - frontend to the GDA architecture for GNOME -- common files
gnome-db - frontend to the GDA architecture for GNOME -- binary files
gnome-db-doc - frontend to the GDA architecture for GNOME -- documentation files
guitar - A GTK+ archive extraction/viewing tool
gnome-extra-icons - Optional GNOME icons
gnome-spell - GNOME/Bonobo component for spell checking
libgnomemm1.2-9 - C++ wrapper for GNOME 1 (shared library)
libgnomemm-dev - C++ wrapper for GNOME 1 (development files)
glade-common-2 - Common files for GTK+ 2 User Interface Builder
glade-gnome-2 - GTK+ 2 User Interface Builder (with GNOME 2 support)
glade-doc-2 - Documentation for GTK+ 2 User Interface Builder
glade-2 - GTK+ 2 User Interface Builder
gabber - A GNOME Jabber client
gpgp - GNOME front-end to GnuPG - a free PGP replacement
gnome-network - GNOME Network tools suite
gnotepad+ - GNOME-based Notepad editor
gtk2-engines-wonderland - Wonderland theme for GTK+ 2.0
gthumb - an image viewer and browser for GNOME2
gnome-apt - graphical package manager
gnomba - GNOME Samba browser
gtoaster - Gnome Toaster, a GUI for creating CDs
gtk-doc-tools - GTK documentation tools
gdm-themes - Themes for the GNOME Display Manager
ghex - GNOME Hex editor for files
libgtkhex0 - GNOME Hex editor for files (shared library)
gnome-iconedit - A small tool to create icons for the gnome-desktop
gnome-vfs-extras - Modules for accessing files from different sources with gnome-vfs
gtkdiff - A graphical text comparison tool
grun - GTK based Run dialog
gnome-alsamixer - ALSA sound mixer for GNOME
libgdome2-0 - DOM level2 library for accessing XML files
libgdome2-dev - Development files for libgdome2
gtk-engines-mist - A flat theme for GTK+ 1.2
gnome-pkgview - Display the version of your GNOME 2 desktop
gnome-find - Graphical Version of the GNU find utility
gnome-breakout - Clone of the classic game Breakout, written for GNOME
gnomesu - Allow users to run commands as root, after prompting for password
gnocatan-client - Gnocatan client - a game for Gnome
gnocatan-server-gtk - Gnocatan server - a game for Gnome
gnocatan-server-console - Gnocatan server - a game for Gnome
gnocatan-ai - Gnocatan computer player - a game for Gnome
gnomp3 - An MP3 player for large MP3 collections
gnome-vfs-sftp - SFTP method for gnome-vfs
gnome-xine - bogus package to provide easy upgrade
gxine - the xine video player, GTK user interface
googlizer - utility to search Google via your GNOME menu/panel
gnome-chess - GNOME Chess
gpaint - GNU Paint - a small, easy to use paint program for GNOME
gnome-pm - GNOME stock portfolio manager
gnoise-gnome - A GNOME wave file editor
gphone - X/GTK-based internet telephone.
gnofin - GNOME financial manager
mergeant - GNOME Database admin tool GUI for GNOME2
mergeant-doc - Documentation files for Mergeant
gcompris-data - Data files for GCompris
gcompris-sound-en - English sound files for GCompris
gcompris-sound-de - German sound files for GCompris
gnomermind - Board game for GNOME
glabels - Label and business card creation program for GNOME
libgnome-ruby - Gnome interface for scripting language Ruby
gnome-commander - File manager for GNOME
libgnomecupsui1.0-1 - UI extensions to libgnomecups
gnome-cups-manager - CUPS printer admin tool for GNOME
libgnome-mag1 - screen magnification library for the GNOME desktop (shared library)
gnome-mag - a screen magnifier for the GNOME desktop
gdkxft-capplet - gtk+-1.2 anti-aliased font support control panel
gnome-think - Hierarchical organizer and outliner
glimmer - Programmer's editor with multiple windows and syntax highlighting
goats - A sticky-note type program for Gnome 2
r-cran-gtkdevice - GNU R Gtk device driver package
gaby - Small Gnome personal databases manager
gnobog - GNOME Bookmarks Organizer
gnome-swallow-applet - meta-applet to embed any application in the GNOME panel
grdesktop - GNOME frontend for the rdesktop client
gmanedit - GTK+/GNOME Man pages editor
glunarclock - GNOME Lunar Clock Applet
gasql - Database administration tool
gphotocoll - A tool to manage your photo collection
gok - The GNOME Onscreen Keyboard
gok-doc - Documentation files for the GNOME Onscreen Keyboard
libgb0 - Gnome Basic runtime libraries
gb - Gnome Basic - VB compatible Basic for GNOME
gtkdiskfree - A Gnome program which shows free and used space on your filesystems
gmessage - A Gnome based xmessage replacement
gnome-mud - The GNOME MUD client
gramps - Genealogical Research and Analysis Management Program
grcm - GNOME application to initiate connections to remote machines
gnomekiss - A KiSS paper doll viewer for GNOME
gnomesword - GNOME Bible Program based on the SWORD library
greenwich - Graphical whois client for GNOME
gtranslator - PO-file editor by the Gnome I18N team
gnopernicus - Screen reader for GNOME 2
libgnome-speech2 - GNOME text-to-speech library
ghemical - A GNOME molecular modelling environment
grisbi - Gnome-based personal financial management program
gkdial-gnome - Dummy upgrade package to install gkdial
gnometab - WYSIWYG GNOME2 Program for creating guitar tabs
gmgaclock - Matrox G400 graphics card overclocking tool
desktop-base - common files for the Debian Desktop
dillo - GTK-based web browser
dia-gnome - Diagram editor (GNOME version)
devhelp - A Gnome developers help program
devhelp-book-cvs - Cvs book for the DevHelp system
devhelp-book-gtk2 - Gtk+ 2 books for the DevHelp system
devhelp-book-glibc - GNU C Library (glibc) book for the DevHelp system
devhelp-book-gdb - GNU Debugger (gdb) book for the DevHelp system
devhelp-book-make - A 'make' book for the DevHelp system
devhelp-book-autotools - Autotools book for the DevHelp system
devhelp-book-binutils - Binutils book for the DevHelp system
devhelp-book-emacs - Emacs book for the DevHelp system
devhelp-books - Books for the DevHelp system
devhelp-book-sdl - Simple DirectMedia Layer book for the DevHelp system
docker - System tray for KDE3/GNOME2 docklet applications
drgenius - An interactive geometry software
libdianewcanvas2 - a gtk+2 vectorial canvas with extra features
doc-gnome-hig - GNOME Human Interface Guidelines
diasce2 - A C/C++ code editor for GNOME 2
python2.3-gnome2 - Python bindings for GNOME 2
python2.2-gnome2 - Python bindings for GNOME 2
python-gnome2 - Python bindings for the Gnome 2 desktop environment
python-gnome-1.2 - PyGNOME -- Python bindings for GNOME
powershell - powerful terminal emulator for GNOME
pharmacy - A GNOME front-end to CVS
python2.1-orbit - Python 2.1 bindings for ORBit
python-orbit - Python bindings for ORBit
python2.3-orbit - Python 2.3 bindings for ORBit
python2.2-orbit - Python 2.2 bindings for ORBit
picview - an image preview and viewing system for Gnome
libpong0 - a library for making Preference/Property dialogs
libpong-common - Common files for making Preference/Property dialogs
peacock - A HTML Editor for GTK+/GNOME
libstartup-notification0 - library for program launch feedback (shared library)
libstartup-notification0-dev - library for program launch feedback (development headers)
sawfish-gnome - Dummy package providing sawfish-gnome
gtk2-engines-spherecrystal - A blue vector theme for GTK+ 2.x
seahorse - A Gnome front end for GnuPG
xsitecopy - A program for managing a WWW site via FTP, DAV or HTTP(GNOME version)
screem - A GNOME website development environment
soundtracker - Sound module editor/player. Supporting .xm and .xi
straw - A GNOME RSS (weblog) aggregator
snac - complete algebraic calculator for GNOME
sanduhr - an alarm clock, which is designed as a sand-glass
solfege - Ear training program for GNOME2
libcapplet1 - Library for Gnome Control Center applets
python-configlet - alternative debconf configuration interface: core API
python2.3-configlet - alternative debconf configuration interface: core API
configlet-frontends - alternate debconf configuration interface: frontends
gnome-control-center - The GNOME Control Center for GNOME 2
gcdmaster - Frontend to cdrdao
configure-debian - central configuration program for packages using debconf
cantus - Gnome tool to mass-rename/tag mp3 and ogg files
cronosii - fast, light-weight and functional GNOME e-mail client
libeel2-2 - Eazel Extensions Library (for GNOME2)
libeel2-data - Eazel Extensions Library - data files (for GNOME2)
libeel2-dev - Eazel Extensions Library - development files (GNOME2)
eog - Eye of Gnome graphics viewer program
enlightenment - The Enlightenment Window Manager
etherape - Graphical network monitor modeled after etherman
ebook-dev-ggad - [EBOOK-DEV] GTK+/Gnome Application Development
encompass - a free web-browser for GNOME
liborbit0 - Libraries for ORBit - a CORBA ORB
liborbit-dev - Dev libraries for ORBit - a CORBA ORB
orbit - A CORBA ORB (used with Gnome)
ssh-askpass-gnome - under X, asks user for a passphrase for ssh-add
liboaf0 - The GNOME Object Activation Framework.
oaf - The GNOME Object Activation Framework.
liboaf-dev - The GNOME Object Activation Framework - development files.
openoffice.org - high-quality office productivity suite
ooqstart-gnome - OpenOffice.org QuickStarter applet for GNOME 2
oregano - GNOME application for schematic capture of electrical circuits
oroborus - A lightweight themeable windowmanager for X
ohphone - Command line H.323 client with X, SVGA and SDL support
libglade-gnome0 - Library to load .glade files at runtime (Gnome widgets support)
libglade-gnome0-dev - Development files for libglade (Gnome widgets support)
libgnome2-0 - The GNOME 2 library - runtime files
libgnome2-common - The GNOME 2 library - common files
libgnome2-dev - The GNOME 2 library - development files
libgnome2-doc - The GNOME 2 library - documentation files
libgnomecanvas2-0 - A powerful object-oriented display - runtime files
libgnomecanvas2-common - A powerful object-oriented display - common files
libgnomecanvas2-dev - A powerful object-oriented display - development files
libgnomeui-0 - The GNOME 2 libraries (User Interface) - runtime files
libgnomeui-common - The GNOME 2 libraries (User Interface) - common files
libgnomeui-dev - The GNOME 2 libraries (User Interface) - development files
libgnomeui-doc - The GNOME 2 libraries (User Interface) - documentation files
libgnomeprint2.2-0 - The GNOME 2.2 print architecture - runtime files
libgnomeprint2.2-data - The GNOME 2.2 print architecture - data files
libgnomeprint2.2-dev - The GNOME 2.2 print architecture - development files
libgnomeprint2.2-doc - The GNOME 2.2 print architecture - documentation files
libgnomeprintui2.2-0 - The GNOME 2.2 print architecture User Interface - runtime files
libgnomeprintui2.2-common - The GNOME 2.2 print architecture User Interface - common files
libgnomeprintui2.2-dev - The GNOME 2.2 print architecture User Interface - devel files
libgnomeprintui2.2-doc - The GNOME 2.2 print architecture User Interface - doc files
libgtkhtml2-0 - HTML rendering/editing library - runtime files. (for GNOME2)
libgtkhtml2-dev - HTML rendering/editing library - development files. for (GNOME2)
libgsf-1 - Structured File Library - runtime version
libgsf-gnome-1 - Structured File Library - runtime version for GNOME
libgsf-1-dev - Structured File Library - development files (basic version)
libgtop2 - Libraries for gtop system monitoring library (part of Gnome 2)
libgtop2-dev - Dev libraries for gtop system monitoring library (part of Gnome 2)
libgtop2-daemon - gtop daemon for monitoring remote machines (part of Gnome 2)
libghttp1 - GNOME HTTP client library - run-time kit
libghttp-dev - GNOME HTTP client library - development kit
libgnome-perl - Perl module for the gnome and zvt libraries
libgnome-print-perl - Perl module for the gnome print library
libgtop1 - Libraries for gtop system monitoring library (part of Gnome)
libgtop-dev - Dev libraries for gtop system monitoring library (part of Gnome)
libgtop-daemon - gtop daemon for monitoring remote machines (part of Gnome)
libgda2-1 - GNOME Data Access library for GNOME2
libgda2-common - Common files for GNOME Data Access library for GNOME2
gda2-mysql - MySQL backend plugin for GNOME Data Access library for GNOME2
gda2-postgres - PostgreSQL backend plugin for GNOME Data Access library for GNOME2
gda2-odbc - ODBC backend plugin for GNOME Data Access library for GNOME2
libgda2-dev - Development files for GNOME Data Access library for GNOME2
libgda2-doc - Documentation files for GNOME Data Access library for GNOME2
gda2-sqlite - SQLite backend plugin for GNOME Data Access library for GNOME2
libgnomedb2-common - Database UI widget library for GNOME2 -- common files
libgnomedb2-3 - Database UI widget library for GNOME2
libgda0 - GNOME Data Access library -- runtime libraries
libgda-common - GNOME Data Access library -- common files
gda-mysql - GDA backend server for MySQL
gda-postgres - GDA backend server for PostgreSQL
gda-odbc - GDA backend server for ODBC
libgda-doc - GNOME Data Access library -- documentation files
libgnomemm1.3-10 - C++ wrappers for libgnome2 (development files) (Developer Version)
libgnomemm1.3-dev - C++ wrappers for libgnome2 (shared library) (Developer Version)
libgnomecanvasmm2.0-1c102 - C++ wrappers for libgnomecanvas2 (shared library)
libgnomecanvasmm2.0-dev - C++ wrappers for libgnomecanvas2 (development files)
libgnomeuimm1.3-17 - C++ wrappers for libgnomeui2 (shared library) (Developer Version)
libgnomeuimm1.3-dev - C++ wrappers for libgnomeui2 (development files) (Developer Version)
libgnomecups1.0-1 - GNOME library for CUPS interaction
libgail-gnome-module - GNOME Accessibility Implementation Module for GnomeUI/BonoboUI
libgnome-gnorba-perl - Gnorba module for Perl
lbdb - The little brother's database for the mutt mail reader
lg-issue35 - Issue 35 of the Linux Gazette.
lg-issue24 - Issue 24 of the Linux Gazette.
lg-issue61 - Issue 61 of the Linux Gazette.
lg-issue70 - Issue 70 of the Linux Gazette.
lg-issue53 - Issue 53 of the Linux Gazette.
lock-keys-applet - A keyboard lock keys applet for the GNOME2 panel
zapping - A TV viewer for the GNOME environment
zenity - Display graphical dialog boxes from shell scripts
multi-gnome-terminal - Enhanced the GNOME Terminal
multi-gnome-terminal-doc - Enhanced the GNOME Terminal -- documentation files
mrproject - A Project Management Application for GNOME2
mozilla-bonobo - Mozilla plugin support for Bonobo components
libnautilus2-2 - libraries for nautilus components - runtime version
nautilus - file manager and graphical shell for GNOME
nautilus-data - data files for nautilus
libnautilus2-dev - libraries for nautilus components - development version
nethack-common - Common files for Nethack dungeon crawl game
nethack-gnome - Text-based/Gnome overhead view D&D-style adventure game
netspeed - Traffic monitor applet for Gnome2
nautilus-cd-burner - CD Burning front-end for Nautilus
netmon-applet - GNOME2 Network Load Applet
nap - Napster console client
intltool-debian - Help i18n of RFC822 compliant config files
irssi-text - text-mode version of the irssi IRC client
icewm-common - A wonderful Win95-OS/2-Motif-like window manager
icewm - A wonderful Win95-OS/2-Motif-like window manager
icewm-gnome - A wonderful Win95-OS/2-Motif-like window manager
icewm-gnome-support - GNOME support files for IceWM
icewm-experimental - A wonderful Win95-OS/2-Motif-like window manager
ickle-common - Common elements between the ickle and ickle-gnome packages
ickle - An ICQ2000 client for GTK+
i8kutils - Dell Inspiron and Latitude laptop utilities
totem - A simple media player for the Gnome desktop based on xine
teg - Turn based strategy game
tsclient - Windows Terminal Services (RDP) client for GNOME
telegnome - A graphical teletext viewer
gtkodbcconfig0 - GTK-based ODBC configuration library
hardware-monitor - Monitor applet for the Gnome panel
kdevelop - An IDE for Unix/X11
kdevelop-data - Platform independent data files for the kdevelop package
kdevelop-doc - Documentation for the kdevelop package
libmrproject0 - MrProject Engine library
bonobo-activation - Transitional package
libbonobo-activation4 - Transitional package
libbonobo-activation-dev - Transitional package
bonobo - The GNOME Bonobo System.
libbonobo2 - The GNOME Bonobo library.
libbonobo-dev - The GNOME Bonobo library - development files.
bug-buddy - A graphical bug reporting tool for GNOME
balsa - An e-mail client for GNOME 2
bubblemon - Bubbling Load Monitoring GNOME Applet
bombermaze - A bomberman clone for GNOME, for 2-4 players
battfink - GNOME Power Management Configuration
bbpal - displays an image, and changes it every few seconds
xemacs21-mule - Editor and kitchen sink -- Mule binary
xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn - Editor and kitchen sink -- Mule binary compiled with canna and wnn
xemacs21-gnome-mule - Editor and kitchen sink -- Mule binary
xemacs21-gnome-mule-canna-wnn - Editor and kitchen sink -- Mule binary compiled with canna and wnn
xemacs21-nomule - Editor and kitchen sink -- Non-mule binary
xemacs21-gnome-nomule - Editor and kitchen sink -- Non-mule binary
xscreensaver - Automatic screensaver for X
xscreensaver-gnome - transition package for xscreensaver
xscreensaver-nognome - transition package for xscreensaver
xmp-esd - EsounD driver for XMP
xchat-common - Common files for X-Chat
xmms-status-plugin - Status panel applet for XMMS
xfce - The Cholesterol Free Desktop Environment
xxdiff - a graphical file and directories comparison and merge tool
xpenguins-applet - GNOME2 panel applet implementation of xpenguins
file-roller - An archiver for GNOME
foomatic-db-engine - linuxprinting.org printer support - programs
fluxbox - Highly configurable and low resource X11 Window manager
foomatic-gui - GNOME interface for configuring the Foomatic printer filter system
fspanel - A minimalist panel for X
flwm - Fast Light Window Manager
flink - Mail-checking GNOME applet supporting multiple accounts
fidelio - Gnome Hotline client
libunicode0 - The GNOME Unicode library.
libunicode-dev - The GNOME Unicode library - development files.
libxml1 - GNOME XML library
libxml-dev - Development files for the GNOME XML library
libxml2 - GNOME XML library
libxml2-dev - Development files for the GNOME XML library
libxml-libxml-perl - Perl module for using the GNOME libxml2 library
libxml-libxslt-perl - Perl module for using the GNOME libxslt library
libxml++9 - A C++ interface to the GNOME XML library (libxml2)
libxml++-dev - A C++ interface to the GNOME XML library (libxml2)
rep-gtk-gnome - GNOME 2 binding for librep
r-gnome - GNU R Gnome gui for statistical computing system
rcalc - symbolic calculator for the GNOME desktop
routeplanner - A highway trip planner
routeplanner-gnome - A highway trip planner (GNOME interface)
rubrica - An addressbook for Gnome desktop
wmaker - NeXTSTEP-like window manager for X
wmbiff - A dockable app that displays information about mailboxes
wmrack - Combined CD Player + Mixer designed for WindowMaker
vlc-gnome - Gnome plugin for vlc
libbonobo2-common - Bonobo CORBA interfaces library -- development files
libbonobo2-0 - Bonobo CORBA interfaces library
libbonobo2-dev - Bonobo CORBA interfaces library -- development files
libbonoboui2-0 - The Bonobo UI library
libbonoboui2-common - The Bonobo UI library -- common files
libbonoboui2-dev - The Bonobo UI library - development files
libbonobomm1.3-6 - C++ wrappers for libbonobo2 (shared library) (Developer Version)
libbonobomm1.3-dev - C++ wrappers for libbonobo2 (development files) (Developer Version)
librsvg2-2 - SAX-based renderer library for SVG files. (for GNOME2)
librsvg2-common - SAX-based renderer library for SVG files. (for GNOME2)
librsvg2-dev - SAX-based renderer library for SVG files.(development files)
libzvt2.0-0 - The GNOME 2 zvt (zterm) widget - runtime files
libzvt2.0-dev - The GNOME 2 zvt (zterm) widget - development files
libsoup2.0-0 - an HTTP library implementation in C -- Shared library
quick-lounge-applet - GNOME 2 Panel Applet to organize your preferred applications
quark - music player daemon controlled from the gnome panel or cli
yelp - Help browser for GNOME 2
java2-common - Common facilities for all Java2 environments
libgtk0-jni - GTK framework for Java
libgtk0-java - Gtk framework for Java
libgnome0-jni - Java framework for creating GNOME applications
libgnome0-java - Java framework for creating GNOME applications
3ddesktop - "Three-dimensional" desktop switcher
ssh-askpass - under X, asks user for a passphrase for ssh-add
Using CD-ROM mount point /cdrom/
Unmounting CD-ROM
Please insert a Disc in the drive and press enter Mounting CD-ROM
Identifying.. [07051be3d3a647b4abc7aa85a249adb0-2]
Scanning Disc for index files..  Found 6 package indexes and 0 source indexes.
This Disc is called:
 'Debian GNU/Linux 3.1 _Sarge_ - fsn.hu unofficial i386 Binary-1 (20031218)'

Reading Package Indexes... 0%

Reading Package Indexes... 1%

Reading Package Indexes... 91%

Reading Package Indexes... Done
Wrote 7700 records.
Writing new source list
Source List entries for this Disc are:
deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 3.1 _Sarge_ - fsn.hu unofficial i386 Binary-1 (20031218)]/ unstable contrib main non-US/contrib non-US/main non-US/non-free non-free
Repeat this process for the rest of the CDs in your set.