Personal Details Received Safely

Title: Personal Details Received Safely

Thank you for emailing your personal details to Wreay.

Your details will have been carefully considered against the vacancy you applied to, and also circulated internally within Wreay over the next 24 hours, to ensure the best possible chance of Wreay being able to help you at this time. If we can be of assistance with the position for which you applied, or with any other Wreay vacancy, a Wreay consultant will contact you via email or telephone, within 24 hours of this email. If you do not hear from us, please accept our apologies for being unable to help you at this time.

Please feel free to contact us again at any time either now, or in the future for any other vacancy.
Again, thank you for contacting Wreay. We look forward to being of assistance.

Nick Mortimer
Wreay International Ltd
Sheraton House
16 Sheraton Street