Re: [Sarge] Aggiornamento di XFree86

> Sto aggiornando XFree86 alla versione in Sarge (4.2.1-6) e mi sono accorto
> che dopo l'aggiornamento di un pacchetto (credo xserver-xfree86 o
> xserver-common) mi ha sostituito il mio XF86Config-4 col suo di default! Ma
> è normale?

normalissimo direi:

### BEGIN DEBCONF SECTION
# XF86Config-4 (XFree86 server configuration file) generated by dexconf, the
# Debian X Configuration tool, using values from the debconf database.
#
# Edit this file with caution, and see the XF86Config-4 manual page.
# (Type "man XF86Config-4" at the shell prompt.)
#
# If you want your changes to this file preserved by dexconf, only make changes
#
# before the "### BEGIN DEBCONF SECTION" line above, and/or after the
# "### END DEBCONF SECTION" line below.
#
# To change things within the debconf section, run the command:
#   dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86
# as root.  Also see "How do I add custom sections to a dexconf-generated
# XF86Config or XF86Config-4 file?" in /usr/share/doc/xfree86-common/FAQ.gz.