Re: Italian Fastweb "La Mozzerella" FTP client

Thanks for setting me straight.

This was coming in on my backup DSL, which is only 128K bits and which
I have configured to get the FTP traffic for the huge US map database so
that the main (768K bit) DSL is free for the web server, VoIP, and other
activities. It would have been more easily tolerated on a more powerful
system with a higher speed connection.

I have asked the upstream maintainer of vsftpd to make it a configuration
file option to hang up on clients that send repeated PORT commands
without any intervening file transfer. That way, cooperative sysadmins
can enable that feature, rather than being open to it at all times.

I'll re-enable that address as soon as I have time to hack my copy of
vsftpd.

	Thanks

	Bruce