Re: windows manager avvio

Ciao,
 Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 07:46:20PM +0200, stefano wrote:

> Oggi ho, mannaggia a me, aggiornato il mio portatile a woody. Di tutto e' successo. Ora apparentemente le cosa vanno mica male.
>
> Suggerimenti?
successo anche a me, ma mi hanno aiutato su IRC, comunque, togli le " in
/etc/X11/Xsession.d/99*

--

Bye
                            +--------+ Maybe you are searching for freedom
                            | Enrico |    Maybe you can't find it anywhere
                            +--------+          I found it in linux.......

``I think he has a Napoleonic concept of himself and his company, an arrogance
    that derives from power and unalloyed success, with no leavening hard
 experience, no reverses,'' Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson says of Bill Gates.