LiMe2000 (Was Re: Linux Day a Milano)

Federico Di Gregorio wrote:

> Scavenging the mail folder uncovered agx's letter:
> >
> > Hi, i'm spamming on those list under suggestion of  "Davide G. M.
> > Salvetti" :-)
> >
> > It wasn't nice to see no Debian member at the last Linux Day
> > in Milan (31 march 2000). I'm just writing to invite someone
> > to be part of the next LIME2000 (Linux Meeting) that will
> > be in Rome.
> >
> hi agx, i'll be in rome. actually i will go to any italian meeting
> as long i *know* there is one. the linux day in milano has no
> publicity at all...

Hi to all :)) I've read the mails on LiMe 2000 event (and, yes the Linux Day in
Milan!). First of all I shall agree with F. di Gregorio as I haven't heard of
the event in Milan! In Italy there aren't so many meetings on Linux, so why
miss
the few ones!!!!!
Ok, now, as a member of LiMe 2000 staff I would like give some hint about our
initiative:
- we are preparing some sessions in which linux developers and linux users in
general present their experience with Linux. We have a small Call for Papers
(the one on the web is no so updated, I think. Call me if you want one.).
- we would like to have some big business names on the event, so that to have
them present their works on the linux planet, and also the small/medium ones
that works mainly in Italy and near Rome.

I would like, as a debian user,  to see some good presentation on the work that
is done by Debian (as recognized by the awards "we" have win). But the event is
open to anyone who has someting interesting to tell about (maybe his/her
experience, or his/her skill on a special area). We are looking also for some
non-Italian contribution. So I put a public request:

- If you want to partecipate to the LiMe 2000 let us know. We will get in touch
with you, finding what you could do at LiMe.

And of course, We want to see you at LiMe 2000 :))

Ah, the event will be held in November in Rome. You can find any updates from
the web:
http://linux.ing.uniroma1.it
http://lugroma.eu.org

Bye,

Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.
      Albert Einstein
Marco Mililotti
email: mililmar@lucy.dii.unisi.it
web  : http://www.dadacasa.com/yah/