Re: PPPoE access server
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: PPPoE access server
- From: Dmitry Sinina <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 15:12:30 +0200
- Message-id: <5135EF3E.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1362488110.2544.11.camel@valio>
- References: <1362427562.27174.13.camel@localhost> <1362487518.2544.9.camel@valio> <CAG0G1gvPSunBXmmD=OF-zrVdpidyYOvyf3dtUXJqR1fZG0B9Bg@mail.gmail.com> <1362488110.2544.11.camel@valio>
On 03/05/2013 02:55 PM, b2 wrote:
> В 09:50 -0300 на 05.03.2013 (вт), Alex Montoanelli написа:
>> We also had linux with home-made-pppoe a long time ago...
>> The problem is, on high bandwidth, the tc is a bit slow, and
>> too many scripts, too many rules, too much complex..
>> For us, mpd is another category of service clean and lightweight.
> Yeah, i will check mpd, thanks for the insights.
We can try accel-ppp. No need any scripts for shaping. No need any