Re: PPPoE access server
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: PPPoE access server
- From: b2 <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 14:55:10 +0200
- Message-id: <1362488110.2544.11.camel@valio>
- In-reply-to: <CAG0G1gvPSunBXmmD=OF-zrVdpidyYOvyf3dtUXJqR1fZG0B9Bg@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <1362427562.27174.13.camel@localhost> <1362487518.2544.9.camel@valio> <CAG0G1gvPSunBXmmD=OF-zrVdpidyYOvyf3dtUXJqR1fZG0B9Bg@mail.gmail.com>
В 09:50 -0300 на 05.03.2013 (вт), Alex Montoanelli написа:
> We also had linux with home-made-pppoe a long time ago...
> The problem is, on high bandwidth, the tc is a bit slow, and
> too many scripts, too many rules, too much complex..
> For us, mpd is another category of service clean and lightweight.
Yeah, i will check mpd, thanks for the insights.