Re: [OT] Hacking a screwed up 3C17701 (4924) from GNU/Linux

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 8:16 AM, Michelle Konzack
<linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net> wrote:
> Hello Guys,

[snip]
> Now contacting the crappy HP support (they have eaten 3Com)  I  can  not
> get any support, because the waranty runed out on october last year.
>
> They do not even help me to recover the password...
>
> This mean, a perfectly woking Switch for 5000 Euro is for the bin.
[snip]

Does the previous admin know the access info? A bribe of a
meal/drink/trade/etc might be cheaper than a one time support ticket -
if all other options still fail you.

Regards,

Scott.