De : debian [mailto:debian@fpsoft.net]
Envoyé : Sunday, July 24, 2011 11:55 PM
À : Debian ISP <debian-isp@lists.debian.org>
Objet : rsyslogd logging to MySQL Database

Hi all!  First time posting to the list, but have been following it
almost religiously :)

I am wanting to send all logged to a remote syslogd/rsyslogd server and
was wondering if there was a way that I can have all the logs recorded
to a MySQL database running on the log server?  This would not be Debian
specific as my environment has several *NIX machines running different
distributions.