Issues with sa-update on lenny ?

Hello,

Recently (the 2010 Rule Issue) we ran the sa-update manually but without any success. The Ruleset has been updated in /var/lib/spamassassin/3.002005/updates_spamassassin_org but it seems Debian just uses the Ruleset from /usr/share/spamassassin/ so my Question is: Do i need to copy over the Files from /var/lib to /usr/share or is there something that i'm missing ? I also tried, just to make shure, the Cronjob also which should update the Ruleset with sa-update but without any success as i still get all mails marked with the 2010 validation.

So just to make shure here is what i did:
1.) ran sa-update manually and reloaded SA
2.) ran the cronjob manually and reloaded (to make shure) SA

Maybe someone can give me a hint on what went wrong.

thx,
Martin