Re: Web file manager suggestion needed

Wow... Somebody's got some sand in her vagina...

- --
Best regards, Met vriendelijke groet, Cordialement,

Steven Jacobs
UniWeb bvba

Your partner in professional web solutions.

UniWeb bvba, St-Amandsstraat 2, B-1853 Strombeek-Bever, Belgium, EU
tel: +32(0)2.3060000 | fax: +32(0)2.3060004 | e-mail: steven@uniweb.be
web: http://www.uniweb.eu