Online Courses for Kansas Teachers

ONLINE COURSES FOR TEACHERS

Would you care to receive periodic emails about our highly regarded online courses for teachers? If so click here. http://www.admail.net/confirm/181d9a4/176aa09c/ If not you will not receive another email from us.

You're receiving this notice because you were identified as an educator who may be interested in the professional development of teachers.

For over ten years our organization has been serving teachers with online, professional development courses in all subject areas, including the award of university credit good for recertification and salary enhancement. A few examples of the unique selection of courses we offer include:

--Stress Reduction in Staff & Students
--How to Differentiate Instruction in Mixed Ability Classrooms
--More Real World Math
--Google Earth Basics
--Making Science Fun: K-8 Science Projects
--Going to the Movies: Global Issues in Film
--Literacy Strategies for Grades 4-12

Please indicate by clicking here http://www.admail.net/confirm/181d9a4/176aa09c/ if you would like to receive periodic announcements from us about our courses.  We apologize if you feel you have received this email in error, and you will not receive another notice from us unless you choose to do so.

We appreciate your attention to this notice.

   Use the following link to confirm that
   you'd like to receive future mailings.
   http://www.admail.net/confirm/181d9a4/176aa09c/

       The Heritage Institute