Re: slave - master synchroniztation for bind9

2009/9/30 Bas Roos <bas@gatlan.nl>:
> Hey!
>
> Retrieving a list of zones that your server is slave for isn't something
> one can do with any command as far as I know (but maybe someone else
> knows a solution for this). I'd recommend contacting the owner of the
> master server and asking for an export of zones that he considers you to
> be a slave for.
>
> Good luck again ;)

Thank You Bas, but this is my last resort ( complicated bussines case)
 . Further of course I will turn this slave into master and connect
new slaves. Generally I have to migrate but this is out of the scope
of this topic ;)

So , does anybody know how to get list of zones thru axfr or another
query in bind9 ?

 regards
Wz

--