Re: slave - master synchroniztation for bind9

Hi!

If your slave has the correct configuration (containing the domains for
which it is slave, and the which server is master for the specific
zone), then it should automatically download the zone from the master.

Ie. if you remove the slave zone file itself and reload bind, it will
download the zone again, so it should do so as well in your situation.

Good luck!

Bas