Re: ifupdown error on startup, Debian Xen

On 2 Aug 2009, at 20:26, Andy Davidson wrote:

On 4 Jul 2009, at 19:27, Andy Davidson wrote:
If I run ifconfig eth0 down && sleep 2 && ifup eth0 and then restart xend, the network bridge works fine, and ipv6 is started. Any clues ?
I have more on this now. It happens without xen... I re-enabled RA on my test LAN. I have configured :

Sorted this one in the end - add ipv6 to /etc/modules

Pretty poor default situation.

Andy