Relays and relay sockets of 40,000 specifications!

Dear Excustive,

We are a specialized supplier of relays in China. Our products include Power relay, Signal relay, Solid State Relay (SSR), Automotive relay and relay sockets, all in 140 series and over 40,000
specifications. If our products intrest you pls feel free to contact us. If this message is useless to you, let us know, too. We will delete your mail address from our mailing list.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Bruce Chen
TEL:+86-0592-2614029/2614030