NYTimes.com: Global Leaders Meeting to Resolve Rift on Economic Plan

Title: E-Mail This
The New York Times E-mail This
This page was sent to you by:  kaboreissa@aol.com

Message from sender:
Dear Partner, It's just my urgent need for Foreign Partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. i am a Banker by Profession from Burkina Faso in west Africa and Currently holding the Post Of Foreign Remittance Manager in our Bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($5.3Million) of one of my bank clients who died in the World trade Centre in America September 2001. Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us i n the ratio of 60 % for me / 40 % for you alone .Further details of the transaction will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail, Have a great day. TRUST IS THE ENVELOPE TO OUR SUCCESS. Mr .kabore issa

INTERNATIONAL / EUROPE   | April 03, 2009
Global Leaders Meeting to Resolve Rift on Economic Plan
Britain predicted that leaders would bridge their differences on financial regulations and said that a deal had been reached to "name and shame" nations that erect trade barriers.

Most E-mailed
1. Boats Too Costly to Keep Are Littering Coastlines
2. How I Learned to Love Goat Meat
3. Op-Ed Contributor: Obama’s Ersatz Capitalism
4. Well: Life Lessons From the Family Dog
5. Downturn Puts New Stresses on Libraries

»  Go to Complete List

500 Days of Summer Premiered at Sundance, starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel. Coming This Summer
Watch the new trailer!
Click here to view trailer