NYTimes.com: Global Leaders Meeting to Resolve Rift on Economic Plan

Title: E-Mail This
The New York Times E-mail This
This page was sent to you by:  kaboreissa@aol.com

Message from sender:
Dear Partner, It's just my urgent need for Foreign Partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. i am a Banker by Profession from Burkina Faso in west Africa and Currently holding the Post Of Foreign Remittance Manager in our Bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($5.3Million) of one of my bank clients who died in the World trade Centre in America September 2001. Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us i n the ratio of 60 % for me / 40 % for you alone .Further details of the transaction will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail, Have a great day. TRUST IS THE ENVELOPE TO OUR SUCCESS. Mr .kabore issa

INTERNATIONAL / EUROPE   | April 03, 2009
Global Leaders Meeting to Resolve Rift on Economic Plan
By MARK LANDLER and DAVID E. SANGER
Britain predicted that leaders would bridge their differences on financial regulations and said that a deal had been reached to "name and shame" nations that erect trade barriers.

Most E-mailed
1. Boats Too Costly to Keep Are Littering Coastlines
2. How I Learned to Love Goat Meat
3. Op-Ed Contributor: Obama’s Ersatz Capitalism
4. Well: Life Lessons From the Family Dog
5. Downturn Puts New Stresses on Libraries

»  Go to Complete List

500 Days of Summer Premiered at Sundance, starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel. Coming This Summer
Watch the new trailer!
Click here to view trailer