Re: Content Filtering

On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 10:34:47PM -0700, Sean wrote:
> Armin asked for suggentions. Like everybody else, I suggested someting
> that i am using and happy with. If my suggestion works for Armin, i
> will be more than happy. If not, he can just ignore my suggestion, and
> move on. Please do excuse me if I suggested the worng solution,
> considering me to be an ignorant fool.

actually, my questions weren't about whether you were a fool or not,
they were about whether you were a paid spammer pushing a proprietary
product on an open-source mailing list (and on the howtoforge site)
while pretending to be a grass-roots user.

obviously, clarification of trivial details like that is unimportant.
after all, nobody cares about astro-turfing campaigns, or spammers
pretending to be real humans, do they?

even so, it would be appreciated if you would answer the following
questions:

1. are you an employee of SafeSquid or any associated company or
business?

2. are you an employee of any company doing business with SafeSquid?  if
yes, what is the nature of that business.

4. do you expect to become an employee as in 1. or 2. above in future?

3. do you have any other relationship with the SafeSquid company or its
owners, employees, agents, contractors, etc?

4. have you been paid or will you be paid - in money, or in kind, or in
any other way - for promoting SafeSquid, either on the internet or off
it?

5. is there any particular reason why when you search google [1] and
google groups [2] for your rseans@gmail.com email address, EVERY
single link shows you answering someone's question with an off-topic
recommendation for SafeSquid?

perhaps SafeSquid is your entire life.  more likely, you've got some
financial interest in SafeSquid that you're not disclosing when you
make these "helpful" recommendations.

[1] http://www.google.com/search?q=rseans%40gmail.com
[2] http://groups.google.com/groups?q=rseans%40gmail.com

the earliest one i have seen so far is June 2007, so i guess you started
working for them around that time. even with a throwaway gmail address
you leave a trail that can be followed.

6. what IS your real name?    are you a real person or are you just a
fictional entity that exists only to promote SafeSquid? most likely the
latter.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>