xen domU + vlan

Hi,
i can't get XEN domU + vlan to work.
Here's what i have [*] in my sample virtual machine .
On running v. machine i add vlan with : vconfig add eth0 123 , correct
device is created. I give it an adress and there seems to be no
contact with the rest of the vlan (e.g. router gateway).
I saw many tutorials with bridging interfaces etc. but i would like to
do it the simplest way.
Logically thinking it should be just available by adding eth0.123 to
the bridge created by xend bridge script that connects all the v.
machines together [**]  but it's not.
When i add the vlan device to the vlan created by xend, my machines
are no longer available from the LAN. The error message is attached
below  [***]

Regards, and thank You for your help,
Wojtek

[*]

root@xenhyp00:/etc/xen# cat app00.cfg
#
#  Configuration file for the Xen instance app00, created on
# Sun Nov 23 20:41:46 2008.
#

#
#  Kernel + memory size
#
kernel  = '/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.18-6-xen-amd64'
ramdisk = '/boot/initrd.img-2.6.18-6-xen-amd64'
vcpus = '2'
memory  = '4096'

#
#  Disk device(s).
#
root    = '/dev/sda1 ro'

disk    = [ 'file:/home/xen/domains/app00/disk.img,sda1,w',
'file:/home/xen/domains/app00/swap.img,sda2,w' ]

#
#  Hostname
#
name    = 'app00'

#
#  Networking
#
vif  = [ 'ip=91.209.63.30' ]

#
#  Behaviour
#
on_poweroff = 'destroy'
on_reboot   = 'restart'
on_crash    = 'restart'

[**]

root@xenhyp00:/etc/xen# brctl show
xenbr0          8000.feffffffffff       no              vif0.0
                                                        peth0
                                                        vif2.0
                                                        vif3.0
                                                        vif4.0

[***]
vif0.0: received packet with  own address as source address

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz
Unix SEX :{look;gawk;find;sed;talk;grep;touch;finger;find;fl