Re: Web servers HA: wackamole vs lvs vs haproxy
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Web servers HA: wackamole vs lvs vs haproxy
- From: Burkhard Ott <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:40:05 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <bCNxU-3Qdemail@example.com>
Am Thu, 27 Nov 2008 12:50:18 +0100 schrieb Lionel Porcheron:
> Hi all,
> I'm about to build a web HA infrastructure. I have read some
> articles/websites, and I have several lead. The main software I
> identified are wackamole, lvs and haproxy (I'm not oposed to other). Do
> you have any advice / any experience you could share on the topic?
It depends on the infrastructure you like to implement, a very common
setup is to have 2 LB'S with lvs keepalive and connection syncing. behind
you place the servers and handle ha with heartbeat.
Check out linux-ha.org for varoius setups.