Re: Web servers HA: wackamole vs lvs vs haproxy

Dear Lionel,

On 27/11/2008, at 12:12 PM, Lionel Porcheron wrote:

Hi all,

I'm about to build a web HA infrastructure. I have read some
articles/websites, and I have several lead. The main software I
identified are wackamole, lvs and haproxy (I'm not oposed to other). Do

If you really want to look at HA, I would start with proper load balancers.
- I personally would recommend the BigIPs from F5.

The next question is how does your application deal with 'HA'? Depending on
your application, you will have very different requirements.